Organic Sugar for your skin
Organic Sugar exfoliates in two ways: the actual "scrubbiness" of the sugar plus the sugar's natural AHAs (Alpha hydroxy acids).
The gentle abrasion removes dry, dead skin cells and clears up clogged pores. A scrub made of sugar cleans and removes dead/damaged skin and helps to prevent acne, blackheads, whiteheads, breakouts and skin blemishes.
Natural sugars contain Glycolic Acid, a type of alpha-hydroxy acid that when applied to the skin helps help loosen the “glue” that holds the dead skin cells to the surface of the skin which allows the old, skin cells to be washed away.
Sugar scrubs are a better choice for sensitive and facial skin.Sugar’s round granule has no sharp edges so it is gentler than salt. The smaller, finer granules, make a gentle exfoliant that is suitable for most skin types. Sugar also has the benefit of melts more quickly than salt as you use it.
BENEFITS OF EXFOLIATOR CONTAINING SUGAR
- Beyond its ability to pamper you with natural ingredients at an extremely inexpensive cost, a sugar scrub is a good choice to exfoliate and smooth your skin, even if it’s extremely sensitive.
- Sugar scrubs brighten tired, dull-looking skin to promote healthy, smooth, and flawless skin.
- Sugar scrubs also fight skin aging in a natural way.
- Another benefit of a sugar scrub is that it can be used all over the body, not just the face. Just like the face, the body needs exfoliation, too!
- To help free ingrown hairs, you can use a sugar scrub in a circular motion, which is less abrasive than a back and forth movement on your skin.
Not only is it a wonderful exfoliator, which helps to remove dead skin cells from your face, lips, and even your body to restore and refresh tired, clogged pores, it is also a natural humectant. Therefore, it does not strip skin of moisture and ensures your skin is left beautifully hydrated.